Calcium Soft Chew – Soft chewables with fresh lemon taste
After your operation you will eat less. This will reduce your intake of important nutrients. Depending on which surgery you had, your body will also absorb less nutrients. This can cause deficiencies. Your body can therefore use some help in obtaining the necessary vitamins and minerals. For instance, calcium. Calcium helps to preserve strong bones and teeth. Our Calcium Soft Chew are made from calcium citrate, a form of calcium that your body can absorb well. De soft chewing tablets have a fresh lemon flavor and contain not only calcium but also vitamin D3. This vitamin helps to increases the absorption of calcium in your bones. The right way to support your overall health!
FitForMe guarantees you the highest possible quality. That’s why we have all our products made in the Netherlands by recognized companies. These companies comply with HACCP and GMP standards and have appropriate certifications and labels. We elect to pack our tablets and capsules in practical jars that offer good protection against the influence of oxygen, moisture and light.
Content and Use
Serving Size: 1-3 soft chews
|Amount per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||12.5 mcg||15%|
|Vitamin K1 (as phytomenadione)||50 mcg||42%|
|Calcium (as calcium tricitrate)||500 mg||36%|
Calcium citrate, fillers (microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide), coating (glazing agent; hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate), emulsifier (polysorbate 80), vitamins, glazing agents (beeswax, carnauba wax).
This product was manufactured in a facility that also uses milk, crustaceans, fish, tree nuts, wheat and soybeans which may result in the presence of allergen in this product.
Supplements may help you to get adequate amounts of essential nutrients. However, supplements should not take the place of the variety of foods that are important to a healthy diet.
- Take as recommended by your physician with sufficient water.
- It is recommended that you take the calcium tablet separate from your daily multivitamin or any iron-containing supplement. Iron and calcium should be separated by a minimum of 2 hours between doses.
of foods that are important to a healthy diet.
- Calcium Soft Chew can be taken with or without a meal.
- It is recommended to take the calcium soft chew or a dairy product separately from your daily multivitamin, with a minimum of 2 hours between the moments of intake. Calcium inhibits the iron intake from your multivitamin if they are taken simultaneously.
- Take the Calcium Soft Chew spread over the day (at least 2 hours in between), because the body is not able to absorb more than 500mg of calcium at a time.
- You can contact our customer service to determine a suitable time for you to start with the supplements, in addition to your diet.
- In case taking the soft chew does not go well, always contact our customer service by telephone or email. This way we can find a suitable and an appropriate solution together with you to facilitate your intake.
PLEASE NOTE: Sugar (also natural sugar) and foods rich in sugars can, after a bariatric operation, be heavy for your body. It is advisable to choose foods without sugars, to avoid nausea.
Depending on your diet, use 2 Soft Chews per day. In consultation with your dietician you can determine how much Calcium Soft Chew you need per day more or less in order to optimally supplement your diet. This depends on the amount of dairy products (e.g., cheese, milk, and yogurt) you consume daily. Do not exceed this recommended dose. This product is not suitable for children under the age of 18 years.
Store in a dry place below 77 °F. Keep out of the reach and sight of young children.
Delivery and Returns
Most in-stock items will arrive at your doorstep 2 to 5 days from when we receive your order. If you place your order before 2:00 pm Monday through Friday, we will send you your supplements the same day. Our partner USPS Postal strives to deliver packages across the U.S. within 2-5 working days.
In the unlikely event that your package is damaged, please contact our Customer Care Team at (877) 704-0847.
Return or Exchange
Your complete satisfaction is our goal!
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we are committed to ensuring your satisfaction.
Our return policy is simple: you have the right to return the product to FitForMe within 14 (fourteen) days after delivery of the product (or if applicable, after delivery of the last product within one order).
Returns are not accepted if:
- the packaging seal is broken or damaged;
- the product has been opened (this is for health, hygiene, and safety reasons).
- the product has been used;
- you have attempted to repair a defect;
- the instructions and/or manual have not been followed.
FitForMe is not responsible for any transport costs of your return shipment. Restocking fees do apply.
To begin the return process, contact our Customer Care Team at (877)-704-0847 for a return authorization number (RMA). Once you have received your RMA, please write the number clearly on the outside of your shipment box.
Send your return items to FitForMe at the following address:
Attn: FitForMe Returns
2270 E 220th Street
Carson, CA 90810
FitForMe will not be held responsible for any shipping costs associated with your return.
After receiving a product in good condition, FitForMe will refund the paid amount to you in the form in which it was received, less the associated restocking fees.
Reimbursement of funds will be processed as soon as possible but not to exceed 30 days without written notice.
Do you have any questions? Please contact the FitForMe Customer Care at (877) 704-0847 or by email at [email protected]
Calcium Soft Chew
Calcium Soft Chew contains twice as much calcium as Calcium Plus. Additionally, Calcium Soft Chew has a soft texture with a lemon taste while Calcium Plus is a swallowable tablet. Both supplements contain the easily absorbable calcium citrate and vitamin D3 for a good absorption of calcium in your bones.
Calcium Soft Chew has a unique soft texture with lemon taste while Calcium Forte has a hard-chewing texture and comes in two different flavors. Calcium Soft Chew and Calcium Forte have both the same doses of calcium, easily absorbable calcium citrate and vitamin D3 for a good absorption of calcium in your bones.